Saturday, July 12, 2008

Working

I personally dont like to but i like to have money...... So i have this job working with my mother at a school. I enjoy but everytime i turn around she is there checking up on me. I love what i do....... So i have to put up wtih her. I work with this little boy named kamyle he has a great smile is very loving, but the is one thing about him he cant talk. When i first met him i felt sorry for him, but when u get to know him you see that he can communiate just fine. Im in love with this little boy. He didnt come to school on friday and i missed him so much. I can't wait t see him on Monday.

4 comments:

Fashion Ova Style said...

Working girl !!!

(((meLONIE))) said...

make another post bitch

~Danny K~ said...

yes stop being lazy and post again hoe, lol

~Danny K~ said...

haha thats why you cant remember the password and you straight because you love a boy and thats not gay, no man its not. so hahaha, love ya danny k